The employer operates within the insurance industry.
- Working with the investment team to source, screen, research and analyze the investment merit of private equities fund opportunities, fund managers and/or assets for purchase.
- Leading due diligence on potential investments; complete analyses to support investment theses and assess risk
- Reviewing prospective investment opportunities, deal write-up and due diligence; provides insight on potential investments and portfolio initiatives as part of the broader group
- Monitoring the financial and operating performance and reporting on the existing investment portfolio performance
- Representing the company in the market by joining trade associations and participating on the LP committees of portfolio funds
- Managing special projects, analysis and initiatives such as assess risk models for PE, investigate new investment areas, structure investment mandates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Law or Accounting CFA/ CPA if the undergraduate degree is not in one of the aforementioned areas
- 8 or more years' experience of Corporate Finance, Transaction Finance, Investment Management or Consulting, of which 4 or more years' experience of Private Equity investing into limited partnerships
Associated topics: analyst, bank, budget, cpa, equity trading, finance, invest, investment banking, investor, risk