Employment Type: Full-Time
Our client, a manufacturing company, is seeking a Staff Accountant to add to their dynamic and growing team. The selected professional must be detail-oriented, reliable team focused individual.
Responsibilities include , but not limited to:
- General Ledger – Assist with month-end close process, including preparation of journal entries, accruals, and month-end account reconciliations.
- Cost Accounting – Assist with the analysis of margins and tracing costs back to underlying production activities.
- Audit and statutory support – Prepare supporting schedules for financial reviews and annual audit; prepare supporting schedules for tax returns.
- Perform special projects, analyses and reports as required to support the needs of the Company.
- Other duties and activities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in accounting, manufacturing experience preferred
- Solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Strong reconciliation and problem-solving skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, being highly skilled in Excel
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills (verbal and written), with a focus on attention to detail
- Experience with a large ERP system, Syteline experience preferred
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today
Loading some great jobs for you...