Manager, Revenue Cycle - Medical Billing
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Vanguard Medical Group has an exciting opportunity available for a Revenue Cycle / Medical Billing Manager. This full-time position will be located in our Corporate office in Fairfield, NJ.
Responsible for the direct oversight and management of Revenue Cycle processes, staff, and department.
* Create and implement a vision for the department that will incorporate best practices for a multi-location practice and set the foundation to build a ?best in class\" department that will keep pace in a high growth environment.
* Develop, maintain, and document standardized revenue cycle department policies and procedures.
* Perform analytical reviews and quality assurance on all data generated by revenue cycle department to ensure data integrity.
* Works closely with managers and directors to assure communication of information necessary to ensure efficient processes are understood and implemented in accordance with VMG policies and procedures.
* Consistently exhibit behavior and communication skills that demonstrate VMG?s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
* Directly manage and oversee the staffing, training, support, and development of the revenue cycle department.
* Responsible for accurate and timely billing, data entry, charge corrections, payment entry, adjustments, invoice corrections, software maintenance, pre-registration and collections.
* Responsible for developing a Quality Assurance program and Auditing periodically to ensure adherence to appropriate billing and collection protocols.
* Generate specific management reports and customizes key billing metrics for dissemination to the Senior Leadership Team.
* Review reimbursement levels to determine when changes take place. Keep up to date of changes in the industry that will impact charging patterns and reimbursement levels.
* Disseminate and track all pertinent information supplied to operations staff.
* Obtain and maintain appropriate reference materials for the department.
* Develop action and contingency plans to correct bottlenecks, backlogs, etc., to reach productivity and collection goals.
* Create processes necessary to implement new requirements.
* Use, protect, and disclose VMG patients? protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
* Perform other duties to support the organization as assigned by management.
Associated topics: authorization, biller, clerk, clinical documentation specialist, front desk, medical biller, medical billing, medical coding, receivable, review
Loading some great jobs for you...