Explore what's possible.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field, or equivalent experience
- One or more years of experience in portfolio/partnership accounting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of basic programming and querying
- Basic knowledge of Advent applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven team-oriented and organizational skills;works well independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrates effective work habits and organizational skills by prioritizing and planning, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to changing client priorities
- Shows initiative, including eagerness to work on projects
- Shows a commitment to learning through professional development and growth, continually expanding his / her knowledge base.
- CPA or CFA certification