Be a part of the team that develops and manages the best Class A communities! Richdale Apartments, a family owned and operated company which has continued growth since 1918, is hiring for a Corporate Internal Auditor. As a leader in the national owner / developer industry of luxury multi-family communities and commercial properties, we strive to cultivate a fun, productive, and exciting work environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded. Teamwork is at the core of our culture, and we are always seeking talented individuals to join our winning team! If you are a team player and a top performer, this very well could be the place for you. Apply today!
* Accountable for the complete audit cycle including planning, risk assessment, fieldwork and reporting
* Conduct integrated control reviews incorporating the components of the COSO framework for internal controls under the guidance of the Manager
* Support local management with counsel and assistance for improving the effectiveness & efficiency of processes and controls
* Identify and promote the use of best practices within the organization
* Maintain the credibility of the Internal Audit function by performing work in accordance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of internal auditing as established by the Institute of internal auditors in addition to the Institute of internal auditor's Code of Ethics
* Maintain effective working relationships with corporate and operating management and staff
* Maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise sound judgment
This position will be required to serve as audit lead, team member or individual contributor depending on the circumstances.
* A professional auditing designation (CIA) supplemented with a professional accounting designation (such as CPA or CMA) is preferred
* Approximately 3 - 7 years of business experience, including a minimum of 2 years Internal Audit experience
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills which are essential for interacting with all levels of the organization
* Well-developed problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
* Effective writing skills including report writing and audit file documentation
* Demonstrated time management skills to meet deadlines as well as flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
* Strong computer skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of products