- TAL Healthcare
- $125,056.67 -157,490.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
10451 N Big Creek Rd
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Healthcare Finance and Operations
Description: Our client, a world-class, patient-centered, integrated, academic medical center, is currently seeking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for performing general accounting, financial reporting, and analysis that support the overall financial results.
- Provide financial analysis for the hospital.
- Participate in annual and monthly budget planning.
- Generate a monthly budget performance report.
- Manage capital budget requests.
- Identify causes of variance within departments in order to recognize operational and financial opportunities.
- Utilize the general ledger system to provide budgetary and actual information using trends and projections.
- Employ the Cost Accounting System to analyze data including Profit & Loss, Contribution Margin, Payor Rates, and Trending.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, or related field required; Master s preferred.
- 3 years of related experience.
- Experience working with Tableau or similar program preferred.
- Experience with a not-for-profit, healthcare institution strongly preferred.
Associated topics: analyze, examiner, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, government, investment banking, market, monitor, refine, regulation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...