Employment Type: Full-Time
We are adding an experienced escrow officer to one of our highest producing offices in Dallas, TX. Must have a team-oriented personality and a drive to increase business. A current, strong portfolio is preferred.
- Utilize strong customer service skills, detail oriented, excellent communication and organization skills.
- Manage the process for complex transactions, such as those involving multiple parties, as well as transactions where there are title, escrow and legal issues requiring resolution.
- Oversee review and delivery of title commitments to all parties
- Curative work as needed
- Preparation of Closing Disclosure, and Texas disclosures.
- Survey review and approval.
- Contact customers with questions and issues to resolve.
- Balance file, prepare documents for recording
- Familiarity with documents and actual closing process
- Funding the file including cutting checks/initiating wires and managing delivery of funds to all parties.
- Back up other escrow officers as needed.
- Follow up when requested information has not yet been received.
- Must make marketing and sales calls in an effort to grow business.
- Approve loans and loan modifications
- Do the mortgage loan processing be known as a mortgage loan processor
- Negotiate loan terms, conditions and loan documents
- Processing mortgage loan renewals and posting mortgage payments
- Compile commercial loan documentation using bank loan production software
- Quote and sell mortgage loan products
- Evaluate eligibility for loan or mortgage
- Approve loan within established limits or refer loan to loan committee for approval
- Produce loan documents for new loans and renewals of existing loans
- Prepare credit approval for loan officers
- Update credit and loan files
- Direct completion of all loan documents and close loan
- Providing Texas mortgage loan review to mortgage origination companies
- Provide general loan information to clients and accept loan documentation information provided for loan officer review
- Prepare commercial loan files for loan booking and boarding
- Work with clients to complete mortgage loan applications
- Prepare home mortgage loan applications
- Monitor the receipt of, and review all applicable loan documentation
- Prepare required packages for loan approval
- Review real estate loan documentation to ensure compliance with applicable guidelines for loan packaging
Loading some great jobs for you...