Local wholesale supply company located in East Windsor has an immediate need to hire a Cash Receivable employee to their team. The position offers lots of overtime from October through January. Ideal candidate must be very flexible to work the overtime and to be available to cover and overlap the other cash receivable employee because they both cannot be out on the same day (for call outs, vacations, last min emergencies)Pay Rate:
$15.00 per hour Monday-Friday2nd Shift
11:00am until doneJob Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving cash and checks from delivery drivers.
- Logging activity and entering cash receipts into ERP system.
- Following up on missed CODs and short pays.
- Run credit card report and work with data in Excel.
- Contact customers on declined cards for alternate payment.
- Scan checks & record bank deposits.
- Balance and reconcile customer accounts.
- Excel intermediate to advanced skills
- Must be deadline oriented and work well with multiple changing priorities
- Dependability and flexibility to cover cash office is critical
- Overtime during peak (October January) is 55-60 hours/week
- Must be a quick learner and have solid computer skills.
- Communication skills you will communicate with diverse backgrounds and cultures adaptability and communication with diverse workforce and customer base is key
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
for immediate consideration.
Excel - intermediate to advanced skills.
Must be deadline oriented and work well with multiple changing priorities.
Dependability and flexibility to cover cash office is critical.
Overtime during peak (October - January) is 55-60 hours/week.
Must be a quick learner and have solid computer skills.
Communication skills - you will communicate with diverse backgrounds and cultures - adaptability and communication with diverse workforce and customer base is key.