Financial Services (Banking) Client Service Leader
Compensation: $97,815.00 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 30 markets across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They're backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,000 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work.
We are also proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner, 2018 Microsoft Power BI Global Partner of the Year, Premier AWS Partner, Platinum Salesforce Partner, Google Premier Partner, 5x Tableau Partner of the Year, 2018 Snowflake Partner of the Year, and 2018 Dell Boomi Partner of the Year.
Job Title: Client Service Leader - Financial Services (Banking)
The Client Service Leader (CSL) provides oversight, direction setting and relationship development for a client account(s) within Financial Services in the New York City area.
* Build and Maintain Trust-based Relationships - Drive new connections and deepen relationships within the market and the client accounts.
* Industry Expertise - provide subject matter expertise to teams, clients and partners. Support development of our consultants with interest in focusing in Financial Services.
* Building our Capability - Focused on increasing brand recognition by attending various industry or functional meetings, forums, publications, sponsor/speaker at industry events and/or client workshops etc.
* Financial Management - overseeing the profit and loss of accounts in the Financial Services group, including the management of receivables.
* Sales Pipeline Management - generating and leading new sales opportunities for Slalom and responding to client RFP responses and service requests.
* Delivery and Quality Management - oversight of all work, deliverables being performed on accounts in the Financial Services group. Engaged on steering committees and with executives to drive expectation alignment across teams. Spending time with clients periodically conducting Customer Love conversations.
* People and Talent Management - providing guidance, supervision and coaching to the team members assigned to accounts in the Financial Services client group. Ensuring Slalom teams serving clients are engaged and excited about the work they are doing.
* Administration - ensuring the proper administrative controls are in place and adhered to on the account, including the management client charge codes, billing and internal administration.
* 5-10 years of knowledge and experience in the Financials Services, specifically Banking industry
* 5-10 years' experience managing teams of 3+ resources through all lifecycles of a project
* Excellent team builder and player, with a learner philosophy
* Experience simultaneously managing multiple projects across multiple domains and/or clients
* Experience developing and marketing thought leadership assets in the Financial Services industry
* 5-10 years' experience building relationships with executives and C-Suite leaders in the Financial Services industry
* Experience managing the financials of a portfolio of work
* 3-5 years' experience monitoring quality assurance of projects
* Demonstrated experience in negotiations and difficult conversations
* Demonstrated experience recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new employees
* Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers
* Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong leadership skills
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...