Senior Accountant, SAP S/4HANA experience
SIPA North America in Atlanta, GA
- Industry: Accounting - Corporate Accounting - Senior
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $74,950.00 - 118,180.00 / Year*
SIPA North America is part of a large foreign multi-national corporation that manufactures injection and blow molding equipment in Italy. SIPA is very technologically driven and is constantly improving on its already cutting-edge technology. To read more, our website is www.sipa.it.
SIPA believes in its people as they are what makes a Company great. Our staff are never just a number, everyone is a member of the family. We offer excellent benefits, fully paid by the Company at this time, that are unsurpassed in the industry. Our compensation, commensurate with experience, is more competitive that industry norms. We also offer other incentives and bonuses.
We need somebody who can hit the ground running in as short a time as possible. If you do not have current and relevant experience in this specialty as well as U.S. work authorization, unfortunately we cannot consider your candidacy at this time. Please wait for the next great opportunity.
Our offices are located very close to the International Terminal at Hartsfield Airport. We are not an eight-hour work day organization as there is much to accomplish, but there are rewards for the effort put forth. The recruiting process includes an online fit assessment, an accounting skills evaluation, drug test, background and DMV check as well as reference checks.
- Pay: DOE, salaried
- Employee Type: Permanent, full-time
- Manage Others: No
- Travel: < 10%
The ideal, Accountant candidate, works closely with the Controller and CFO performing various accounting functions necessary to ensure that all accounting and administration tasks are completed with accuracy and in timely manner to close accounting periods with efficiency. Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy are vital to this position as it comprises a material amount of data entry for the Company, upon which financial health and statements are based on. SAP S/4HANA experience is mandatory.
Responsibilities and working experience needed in:
- Entering all A.R. invoices in a timely manner; monthly statements; cash deposit preparation, bank submission and application; reconciliation s; coordinating with internal staff on project work invoicing; work closely with multiple internal departments (sales, warehouse, technical, etc.) to capture sales transactions correctly; verification of contracts supporting customer invoices; analysing accounting documents for accuracy and investigating questionable data and/or taking corrective action where necessary after receiving applicable approval.
- A/R research and analysis on accounts as well as maintain A/R sub-ledger.
- Manage customer account inquiries and strong collection skills to collect revenue by monitoring delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments and following collection process.
- Proactive approach on A/R customer aging maintenance. Full ownership of the function and inform supervisors timely of any potential issues.
- Review and enter voucher information into ERP A/P system in a timely manner in accordance with policies and procedures, assuring that invoices are properly coded, authorized and scheduled for payment, verifying amount of payment, and accounting for all payments.
- Respond to information requests, both internal and external, regarding payment status, account coding and credits.
- Process expense reports, procurement and business travel card entry and reconciliation.
- Manage A/P and billing vendor functions including vendor and customer set up, implementation, and maintenance.
- Resolve account discrepancies and reconcile external and intercompany A/P sub-ledger accounts.
- Other accounting processes, including billing, expenditure and assisting with timely monthly close processes and reconciliations. Ensure that results are complete and accurate.
- Issue Purchase Orders both for Intrernal and External purchases
- Administrative and other tasks, as assigned.
- Salary will be DOE
- 5+ years' of experience working in accounting,
- Receivables INVOICING of capital equipment
- Purchase Order and Receipt of Goods process
- Must have US Work Authorization
- Degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- Must have strong reconcillation experience
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!