Administrative Legal Billing Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our divorce and family law firm is seeking an energetic, resourceful, and very detail oriented billing coordinator for a full-time employment opportunity. This position is responsible for implementing the firm’s billing activities.
Please visit www.youshouldworkwithus.com for more details.Responsibilities:
This position is expected to perform a variety of functions which include but are not limited to:
- Managing the firm’s billing process, including the retainer and replenishment procedures and A/R collections
- Preparing, reviewing, revising pre-bills
- Preparing monthly invoices and sending per the firm’s policies and procedures
- Managing and assisting to reduce A/R of the firm
- Manage billing questions and concerns from clients
- Make collections calls to clients
- Manage retainer accounts and requesting replenishments
- Assist with charge backs/refunds
- Take client payments, including credit cards
- Deposit checks at the bank
- Coordinate and communicate with owner on a daily basis on the status of client trust balances
This position is also responsible for general administrative duties at the firm which include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, taking messages, and triaging calls
- Sorting mail
- Making copies and scanning documents
- Must be computer savvy as we are a modern and tech geeky law firm! So, you must have a decent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and MS Outlook
- Experience with practice management software is a plus, but not required
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Must be a people person
- Must be good with numbers and processes
- Must be proactive and resourceful
- Must be articulate and have effective communication, written and oral
- College degree not required, but preferred
- Knowledge of an office environment preferred (law firm experience even better)
Representing men and father's rights in divorce and family law matters in Northern New Jersey and surrounding counties!
Learn more here: https://www.youshouldworkwithus.com/
Please do not contact our firm directly at this time, doing so will result in disqualification. Please follow the application procedures.
Loading some great jobs for you...