Schneider Electric?? creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Based in Columbia, MO, or Lincoln, NE - Supporting 3 Midwestern Breaker Plants
The Controller is directly responsible to the head of organization/department/entity/factory on all areas of plant finance, including cost control, productivity and project spending.
Qualifications This job might be for you if:
- Develops and conducts cost review meetings with organization leadership teams
- Drives the budget and forecast process, reporting to the organization and business line.
- Conducts variance analysis against budget and forecast, presenting results to management.
- Supports organization leaders and supervisors in project justification, implementation and spending control.
- Is the business partner for the plant managers and the management committees regarding all finance and control areas
- Conducts the forecasts, anticipates risks and opportunities on a medium term
- Responsible for the general ledger and the preparation of the company financial reports;
- Management and safeguard of company assets (with focus on fixed assets);
- Responsible for all kind of tax matters, establish and maintain the business relationship with the tax authorities and optimize the company tax expenditure
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5-10 year's of Finance experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using SAP, Microsoft Office
- Strong Communication Skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We???re looking for people with a passion for success ??\" on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.