Responsible for preparing payrolls, including clerical work to compute or assure computerized computation of earnings, deductions and benefits payments for employees in order to generate paychecks. Handles routine payroll problems or complaints. Also responsible for accounts payable and other accounting records.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares payroll from time cards through manual computation or submits time cards for data processing.
- Reviews time cards, tab runs and paychecks for accuracy and ensures timely distribution of checks and reports.
- May verify and process additions to and deletions from payroll.
- Handles routine payroll problems and complaints from employees and supervisors.
- May maintain records of sick leave, vacation and other benefits accrued by employees.
- Posts, checks, balances, and adjust accounts.
- Performs related duties, as requested.
- Upholds the Organization's ethics and customer service standards.
- Prior Healthcare Experience preferred.