Mortgage Loan Closer
Employment Type: Full-Time
A local bank in Plano, TX has partnered with SAGE Staffing for a Mortgage Loan Closer position. This position coordinates all the steps of the loan closing, arriving at detailed and accurate financial numbers for borrowers and readying documents by organizing, checking and completing closing files. This is a great opportunity and if you are looking to continue your professional career in mortgage, then apply today!Job Requirements:
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Loan Closer include:
- Process approved loan requests and deliver completed loan documents to the lender and the customer prior to the requested time.
- Process accurate loan documents to the lenders.
- Serve as back-up for mortgage loan application input using automated mortgage loan documentation preparation software.
- Process pay outs.
- Process construction rolls, mortgage modifications and endorsements.
- Enter HMDA information for approved loans.
- Maintain knowledge and participation in the promotions of company’s products and services.
- Serve as back-up to positions within the Mortgage Processing Area.
- Perform the job in accordance with applicable industry laws and regulations as well as the policies and procedures established by the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical training in computer systems, banking applications and lending preferred.
- Must possess exceptional detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
Loading some great jobs for you...