- RSM US LLP
- $95,430.00 -157,490.00/year*
354 W 31st St
As a consultant with a focus on ASC 606 transition projects, our Consultants work directly with Project Leads/Managers, Technical Accounting, and Senior Client Financial Team members to design, implement, verify, and transition our clients to the new accounting standards using the firm's project methodology.
This client-facing Consultant will manage multiple client projects from the initiate through post-deployment and support phases. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients' business. Ability to translate technical accounting and business requirements to creatively solve client business/application issues.
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews
- Work with the implementation team to design and document changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into client's infrastructure
- Work alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
- Train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications
- Develop customized saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs
- Build customized reporting in use for data integrity and validation
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
- Applies critical thinking and problem solving skills on a daily basis
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field required
- 3+ years of functional experience with NetSuite Financials core functionality especially with the Order to Cash and Revenue processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn new business processes or applications very quickly with a concentration in the new accounting standard as it relates to our clients? needs
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel 10 - 30%
- Maintain at least one NetSuite Certification
- Prior experience with NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management (ARM), legacy Revenue Recognition Modules, and/or Multi-Book Accounting
- Prior work experience in the accounting field and knowledge of general accounting principles preferred, but not required
- Knowledgeable in relational database architecture and methods including hands-on experience in developing advanced NetSuite Saved Searches
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Evaluated as exceptional performer in current position
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...