May 21, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
Orlando company is looking for a Senior Staff Accountant. The company is looking for a minimum of 2+ years of experience. Responsibilities of the Senior Staff Accountant will include, but not limited to the following.
- Continually develop and streamline accounting operations including but not limited to policies, processes, and procedures that are focused on automation and compliance.
- Prepare and complete bank deposits.
- Prepare multi-state sales & use tax returns.
- Prepare bank and general ledger account reconciliations; identify, research and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Assist in the review and analysis of financial reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
For immediate consideration regarding the Senior Staff Accountant position, please send your resume to Andy Poquette, Division Director. ***You can find my email on LinkedIn ( Andy Poquette ) to send me your resume directly. You can also call 407-481-8393 x57411.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience
- Communicate effectively with others both verbally and written
- Work both independently and with others as necessary
- Prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to review work for accuracy and completeness
- Think independently and develop solutions to problems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...