Sr. Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
This long-term temporary Senior Financial Analyst position is an exciting opportunity! In this Senior Financial Analyst consultant role, you will be our client's primary point of contact for all financial issues, including project spending, planning, forecasting and annual budgeting. The ideal candidate for this Senior Financial Analyst consultant role will be comfortable performing analysis of the operating results and financial performance of core business segments supporting public reporting requirements, and providing decision-making support for future company investments. The Parsippany, New Jersey will be the home base of this Senior Financial Analyst.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Influence the accuracy and discretion of tracked financial results with Operations and Accounting in order to drive improved management reporting
- Build advantageous relationships with integral business partners and Finance/Accounting leadership
- Handle ad-hoc analysis and presentation requests
- Draft quarterly and monthly management reporting - evaluating financial results, summarizing key trends, analyzing current and future business risks, and flagging critical updates to senior leadership
- Grow business performance by identifying and executing financial analysis
- Coordinate with Functional leads to draft management reporting, accounting and compliance advisement, and guarantee alignment of operational initiatives
- Evaluate financial results, summarize key issues, and articulate integral messages to senior management in order to drive existing management reporting
- Make business, operational, and financial processes to be shared, understood, and repeated by relevant teamsJob Requirements:
- Compelling strategy mindset and a track record of interacting successfully with management
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Track-record in process reengineering and optimization
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Finance or Business BA/BS degree or one in a related field required
- 5+ years experience in operations finance necessary
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Monthly Accruals experience
- SAP BPC experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Monthly Variance Analysis
- Practical knowledge of Financial Statement
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial planning
- Adeptness in Microsoft Excel
- Background working with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Prepare Financial Statements experience highly preferred
- General familiarity with Consolidated Financial
- Experience with SAP BPC - Bus Planning & Consolidation
- Strong familiarity with Reclassifications
- Earlier work involving Pharmaceutical Industry
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence appropriately
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Well-versed in office systems, reporting software, databases and other BI tools recommended
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...