Compensation: $66,500.00 - $99,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
$65000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Are you determined to rise to different challenges and reach goals quickly but effectively? Does the chance to join a well-known insurance company thrill you? Robert Half Finance may have the job you are looking for. In the Senior Accountant role, you will support the company's goals by preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, establishing budgets and forecasting, preparing audits, and handling internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates must be highly skilled at analytics. A full-time role, this position include excellent compensation and benefits. You will also have the possibility of growth.
What you get to do every single day
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliationsJob Requirements:
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Accounting policy experience
- Financial reporting experience
- Prepare Financial Statements experience
- Analyze Financial Statements experience required
- Analysis experience highly desired
- Proven analytical skills - defining problems, collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvement/corrective actions
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- ERP system experience
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...