A Payroll Administrator role has become available with a company through Robert Half Finance and Accounting. The client is searching for a candidate that is skilled in the production of accurate and timely payroll for employees, communicate effectively, and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Fairfield, New Jersey area. Interested? Submit an application today!
- Direct quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Reassure timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure security protocols for pay systems
- Guide regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Honor current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Process payroll for 100+ staff
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Proficient in payroll systems
- Multistate Payroll experience desired
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- Degree in related field is a plus!
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in WORD format to ...@roberthalf.com, or call Christina Fiorito at 973-###-####.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of \"World's Most Admired Companies\" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.