Employment Type: Full-Time
$68000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is partnering with our client to staff a Payroll Administrator role. You will contribute to the timely and accurate payroll production for employees as the Payroll Administrator. We are looking for someone who can deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to communicate effectively. Payroll Administrators seeking a challenging position with an industry leader and a strong career growth opportunity, might be interested in exploring this role. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Marin. Act now and submit an application today! Please reach out directly for further details to Alison.email@example.com
- Assure timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Direct voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
- Conduct regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Reinforce staff with wage deductions, fringe benefits, pay related issues, PTO accruals, and general questions related to payroll
- Process quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Comply with current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Go over data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
- Look into payroll areas, pay practices related to FLSA, and fringe benefit reporting to determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Develop systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay dataJob Requirements:
- Background in HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
- Successful track record in various withholdings, processing liens, and garnishments
- Data entry experience
- Experience with Payroll Tax
- Strong familiarity with QuickBooks
- Knowledge of Google Docs
- Benefits payroll experience desired
- 3+ years of payroll experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...