Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
$45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
This challenging role might be a great fit for your skills, if you are a Payroll Administrator seeking a career-building opportunity with an industry leader. We have an opening for a Payroll Administrator through Robert Half Finance and Accounting. We are looking for someone who can deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to communicate effectively. The accurate and timely production of payroll for employees will be ensured by the Payroll Administrator in this position. Apply today! This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Buffalo, New York area.
- Warrant timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Oversee regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Oblige with current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Investigate pay practices related to FLSA, other payroll areas, and fringe benefit reporting to determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Process quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Give support to staff with general questions related to payroll, PTO accruals, wage deductions, fringe benefits and other pay related issues
- Assess data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
- Deal with voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
- Pool resources with Human Resources, Information Technology, and other internal business partners to ensure security protocols for pay systems
- Devise systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
For immediate consideration, please contact Jenny Bour at (716)842-6384 or submit a resume in strict confidence to Jennifer.Bour@roberthalf.com.Job Requirements:
- Knowledge in processing liens, various withholdings, and garnishments
- CPP or FPC preferred
- Familiarity with HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll
- Knowledge of payroll taxes
For immediate consideration, please contact Jenny Bour at (716)842-6384 or submit a resume in strict confidence to Jennifer.Bour@roberthalf.com.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...