June 29, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
Join a team of highly skilled, motivated professionals as an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk through this opportunity. While working closely and reporting to the Accounting Manager, the candidate in this role will be expected to manage the general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department. The candidate will mainly focus on matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. If you're looking for an opportunity that offers job growth, contact us today to learn more about this fast-growing team. Located in Santa Barbara, California, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short-term temporary-to-full-time opening.
How you will make an impact:
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Perform full-cycle A/P
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- 1+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Peachtree Accounting Software experience
- Microsoft Great Plains Solomon experience preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Accountemps, the world's premier provider of accounting and finance professionals, places highly skilled candidates into finance and accounting jobs at the best companies, on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career.
We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting jobs at all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide access to a variety of accounting jobs across industries.
© 2016 Accountemps. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. For more information, please visit accountemps.com.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...