Internal Auditor – Finance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Internal Auditor – FinanceCompensation:
Please email Ren at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21262 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Exciting opportunity to join a FAST GROWING BANK with a soul! Our client provides comprehensive choice of banking solutions, innovative loan products and outstanding personal service to individuals, professionals, businesses and commercial customers.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.Job Requirements:
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm and really help to build out the operational infrastructure. The ideal candidate:
• 2+ years of internal or external audit experience preferably from another financial services institution
• CPA or CIA nice to have
• Banking or Lending institution client experience would also be preferred but not a must
• Very strong communication skills and ability to build internal relationships with department heads
Why work here/Perks:
• 3 weeks’ vacation, 72 hours sick time (9 days)
• 401(k) – 4% match, immediately vested
• 16 hours paid volunteer service
• Day off for your birthday (within 60 days)
• Tuition Assistance & Repayment programs
• ESPP – Employee Stock Purchase Plan!
• Fun company off-sites to baseball games, events, and mission driven activities
• A big focus on professional development and mentor/mentee opportunity!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Loading some great jobs for you...