Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
$70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Please reach out to Melissa Painter directly for immediate consideration: email@example.com. In this Financial Analyst position, you will be tasked with measuring, analyzing, and forecasting performance in conjunction with operating plans and conducting financial modeling on a wide range of financial products. Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. In this role, you will serve as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. The daily tasks of a Financial Analyst position includes supporting world class strategic and financial planning methods, building long-range operating plans to support business imperatives and developing rolling forecast processes to ensure resources every quarter are consumed at maximum effectiveness. Along with your main responsibilities, you will assist with operationalizing and cultivating a more data-driven planning process and improved monthly and quarterly reporting. In this role, you will be directly involved in the coordination of various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. You will provide variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. .
- Compose and oversee forecasting reports
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to ensure plans are executed properly
- Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions require
- Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Understand and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Keep track of monthly and quarterly performance by comparing actuals versus expectations and enabling business partners to handle their resources
- Survey performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Support weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- The ideal candidate should be a highly flexible individual who is adept at managing expectations and comfortable with handling large amounts of information
- Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritizationJob Requirements:
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience recommended
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience preferential)
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Manufacturing Industry Experience is a must
- 3+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Skills in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly desired (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...