Employment Type: Full-Time
$100000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
Are you an insightful, success-driven Finance Manager looking to grow and make an impact? Yes! Then Robert Half Finance may have the opportunity you are looking for.
We are working with a tech forward, full service logistics company to find a dynamic and articulate Finance Manager who loves partnering with executives to help drive business results and manage high-visibility projects.
• Provide analysis and recommendations to help grow the business
• Partner across functions to optimize operations
• Budgeting, forecasting, and reporting process improvements
• Analysis of trends & KPIs for the finance department & overall organization
• Prepare revenue forecasts, annual budgets, and long-range plans
• 3+ years of relevant experience in forecasting, financial modeling, analysis, and project management
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics, MBA preferred
• Project management and investment banking experience preferred
• Working knowledge of NetSuite
• 3 statement model forecasting experience
Competitive salary plus benefits and 401(k) package for the right person.
For confidential consideration, please email your resume in MS Word format to David Bizub at firstname.lastname@example.org or call David at 310.719.1400. If you are already working with a recruiter from Robert Half, please contact him or her directly to expedite your candidacy for this role.Job Requirements:
3+ years of relevant experience in forecasting, financial modeling, analysis, and project management
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics, MBA preferred
Project management and investment banking experience preferred
Working knowledge of NetSuite
3 statement model forecasting experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...