Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Robert Half Management Resources has an urgent need for a Controller. This area is very dynamic and high profile, with significant visibility at executive management level. In this Controller role, you will be responsible for managing processes to ensure models are accurate and fully accrued on a monthly basis, and for holding the operations team accountable for effective end to end incentive processing, payments, accounting, and related financial controls.
- Lead budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes and tools for the accountable programs
- Ongoing monitoring of actual spend against budget, as well as leading actions needed for any expected shortfalls
- Analyze and observe controls to ensure they are effectively designed and operating in partnership with compliance
- Work closely with Treasury to provide timely cash flow forecasts
- Collation of evidence and qualitative discussion of monthly financial results across global programs to support SOX controls
- Recognize key financial results and movements across programs, then summarize and discuss them with key business partners
- Become knowledgeable in key financial results and movements across programs to summarize and discuss with key business partners
- Collaborate with various business partners for various program controllership and FP&A activities such as ensuring accrual models are accurate and accounting methods are appropriate, as well as true-up activities and answer queries from business, area and subsidiary controllersJob Requirements:
- Experience engaging with teams and providing leadership across finance teams
- Working knowledge of ERP system
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with experience in establishing trusted advisor/consultant relationships and proven ability to influence Executives and Business Decision Makers
- Capable of working in office and accounting computer systems
- 10+ years professional accounting and controllership or public accounting and internal controls experience and/or Internal Audit or Controls and Compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field
- CPA and/or CMA preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- Knowledge of month end closings
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Annual Audited Financial Statements experience preferred
- Ability to manage, lead change and build process improvements
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...