May 1, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
A new full-time role has become available with one of Robert Half Finance and Accounting client seeking talented and eager Bookkeepers. The Bookkeeper is in charge of data entry, full cycle A/P, and cash applications. Moreover, you will be responsible for reconciliation, month-end closing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. This coveted role is a great career opportunity for self-driven and organized professionals. This Bookkeeper role will be located in the Houston, Texas area and will be a full-time position. This role is with a company in the Accountancy industry.
- Competent in credit card management and reconciliation
- Maintain monthly accounting close
- Group sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Regulate Accounts Receivable
- Administer monthly accounting close
- Arrange monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Manage Accounts Payable
- Set up subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Update general ledger
- File cash flow projections, as needed
- Other unique projects when they come up
- Candidate must possess first-rate analytical, quantitative and social skills
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Top notch analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- Crucial accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...