Employment Type: Full-Time
$40000.00 to $45000.00 yearly
We have an opportunity for a self-driven and organized accounting professional that thrives working in environments with tight deadlines and minimal supervision. If qualified, apply today via Robert Half Finance and Accounting for this full-time job. This Bookkeeper opportunity will be located in the Atlanta, Georgia area and will be a full-time position. As the Bookkeeper, you will supervise the month-end closing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and reconciliation. Apart from this, the Bookkeeper will maintain journal entries or general ledger reconciliation and perform data entry, cash applications, and full cycle A/P. Act now and apply today!
- Accounts Payable
- Direct monthly accounting close
- Produce cash flow projections, as needed
- Experienced with credit card management and reconciliation
- Maintains sales tax records and creates and files quarterly payments
- Organize general ledger
- Knowledgeable with Accounts Receivable
- Prepare subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Draw up monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Work on special projects occasionally
- Support monthly accounting closeJob Requirements:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the 'why'
- Crucial accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- QuickBooks experience desired
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...