If you enjoy working at an expanding company setting, then you don't want to miss this opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional through Robert Half Finance. You will be responsible for entering, posting, and reconciling batches, researching and resolving customer A/R issues, preparing aging report, placing billing and collection calls, maintaining a cash receipting journal, and updating, and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L. This quickly growing team is searching for a self-starter to join the accounting team! You will process full-cycle AP and handle a large number of invoices per week, with high attention to detail. If you want great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package, this company could be for you. The Accounts Receivable Clerk role is a full-time position in the Hoffman Estates, Illinois area.
- Post and balance financial data in various ledgers to reconcile bank accounts
- Maintain, relate, and promote the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Process payments and assemble segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Communicate with clients to settle payment issues and help create a payment plan
- Ensure accuracy of documents and codes
- Follow standard procedures to perform basic accounting tasks, such as general accounting
- Reply to information requests from stake holders, including shippers, customers, and the sales/marketing department
- Month end closings experience highly desired
- Accounts receivable experience
- Accounts receivable aging experience
- Accounts payable experience required
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Proficient in ERP systems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of \"World's Most Admired Companies\" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-###-#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
**Salary:** $40000 - 45000/year
**Location:** HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL
**Date Posted:** March 7, 2019
**Employment Type:** Permanent
**Job Reference:** 01310-#######193
**Staffing Area:** Full-Time Accounting & Finance