Accounts Payable Clerk
Employment Type: Full-Time
Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
This Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity will be interesting to any detail-oriented individuals hoping to join the ranks of a successful company. This position could take your career to the next level. You will thrive in this Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk position at a dynamic organization with a growing team, if you can match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The opening for a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk is in the Wenatchee, Washington area.
Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary/Benefit: DOE + Benefits
- Complete full-cycle A/P
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
Contact Information: Trevor Everitt, 206.749.0960, email@example.comJob Requirements:
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...