Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
$80000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Are you an enterprising, experienced, and passionate about accounting? Robert Half Finance is seeking an Accounting Manager for an immediate full-time for a respectable company that is quickly expanding. In this role, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a terrific opportunity to work for a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager role is based in the Rochester, New York area and is a full-time employment opportunity that is not to be missed!
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Work alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analysesJob Requirements:
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of Month-end Journal Entries
- Month end closings experience preferred
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...