Who We Are
At Road Machinery, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Road Machinery is absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, so we realize we must first provide that level of investment to our employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth. Your professional development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us!
What We Offer
● Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
● Life Insurance
● 401(k) Savings Plan
● Paid Vacation
● Paid Company Holidays
● Paid Training including Online, In-House, and Off-Site Training
● Ongoing Professional Development
● Employee Discounts
● Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
● Career Advancement Opportunities
● Career Growth and Internal Promotions
● Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
● Long-Term Job Security
Detailed Job Description:
Work with all areas of accounting (A/P, G/L, A/R). Assist in the preparation of financial results for internal and external users. Knowledge of GAAP (and where appropriate IFRS). Preparation of ad hoc reports as requested. G/L account reconciliation. Revenue audit, with revenue recognition rules expertise. Process improvement for A/R and G/L. Preparation of Prepared by Client (PBC) for external auditors. Interfacing with auditors for financial and tax audits. Help with Treasury functions as needed. Inventory analysis and control. Working with remote sites to provide accounting services.
Detailed Job Description
● Work with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, and Equipment Inventory accounting areas through accounting operations supervisor to ensure accurate and timely processing of these areas
● 5 years’ experience with fixed assets
● New and used sales tax
● Establish and maintain systems and controls which verify the integrity of all systems, process and data
● Respond to CFO with accurate and timely work
● Conform with and abide with all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
● Reviews monthly sales and other major transactions for accuracy and accounting issues; identifies, discusses, and executes action based on feedback from CFO and President
● Public Accounting experience is a plus, but not required.
● BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA certification preferred.
● 7 to 10 years’ experience in accounting managerial experience in equipment distribution industry or such similar point of service/sales industry (e.g. automotive dealership).
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...