- Recruit Professional Services
- $115,490.00 -170,130.00/year*
354 W 31st St
As the Internal Audit Administrator you will be responsible for coordinating and executing general and information technology audits including operations, applications, operating systems, database systems, host systems (teller platform), PC security systems, network systems, and telecommunications. This includes working with information technology personnel to identify risks, and to collaborate with management on observations and recommendations to strengthen controls, draft reports with observations and recommendations, and document work performed. Will also serve as an internal audit staff resource on operational, financial and compliance audit assignments impacted by information system risks and/or IT controls and data integrity. Must demonstrate collaborative nature in working with team members to communicate and develop mitigation strategies to address risks identified.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or a related field or demonstrable equivalent work experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 4 years or more of audit experience preferred with at least 2 year of relevant IT audit experience. Experience with presenting and reporting audit results to management strongly preferred. Previous IT audit experience in the financial services industry strongly preferred. Experience with AICPA Trust Services Principles and SOC2 audits required.
- KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: Working knowledge and experience with general computer controls including Change Management, Access and Security, and IT Operations a must. Experience with incident management and response, disaster recovery, business continuity, data management and integrity, capacity planning, vendor management, IT project management, systems development and implementation methodologies, networking, and cybersecurity preferred. Familiarity with COBIT and COSO methodology a plus. Working knowledge of FFIEC guidance strongly preferred. Strong written and oral communication skills required. Some knowledge of Internal Audit software preferred. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of tools, including Visio required.
- LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: Relevant professional certification preferred. Pursuit of Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) acceptable. Pursuit of Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent is acceptable.
Loading some great jobs for you...