What is the opportunity?
The RBC US Wealth Management Operations department is hiring! As an Associate in our Document Processing department, you will perform data entry, processing, and data maintenance tasks. Work requires close attention to detail, performed within clearly defined parameters and includes specialized training.
If you enjoy challenging work, collaborating in a team environment, and want the ability to grow your career, we want to hear from you!What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Process standardized or routine transactions within a specific area or department by verifying documents for accuracy, input information/data into computer files, databases or systems, or in record retention systems.
- Respond by phone, email and in person to questions from other Operations departments, from retail personnel, and from management staff. Route escalated questions to the appropriate resources following established departmental policies.
- Understand department procedures and required accountabilities in the area or department in which the incumbent works. You would assist with reducing risk by suggesting process changes and modifications as appropriate.
- Process and analyze incoming account documentation.
- Provide customer service to incoming callers and assist with projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one year of job-related experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately, and efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Effective problem identification and resolution skills with an ability to identify and mitigate risk.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Whats in it for you?
- Previous experience in the securities or banking industry.
- Business office, professional customer service, or accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- Proficient computer skills in Windows-based software products such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Type 40 w.p.m. and 10-key number pad by touch (or effective use of top row).
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Client First: We will always earn the right to be our clients first choice
- Collaboration: We win as One RBC
- Accountability: We take ownership for personal and collective high performance
- Diversity & Inclusion: We embrace diversity for innovation and growth
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards to build trust
Royal Bank of Canada is Canadas largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North Americas leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.JOB SUMMARYCity:
60 S 6th StWork Hours/Week:
Regular - U.S.Career Level:
Experienced Hire/ProfessionalPay Type:
HourlyRequired Travel (%):