Loading some great jobs for you...
Qualitrol recognizes that the success of our company is directly linked to the capabilities, commitment, and contributions of our people. We actively encourage associates to contribute to improving our business.
Our development programs encourage all of our associates to master the tools of Fortive Business System while our talent management process ensures that associates are provided opportunities in which to learn, develop and grow with our company.
Qualitrol associates enjoy the autonomy, breadth of responsibility and creativity that are part of a smaller, entrepreneurial environment while leveraging resources, best practices and career opportunities associated with a large, successful company.
Our associates are energetic, analytical and focused on working together to make tangible contributions to our company.
The Manager-US&C Accounting & Finance will also play an important role in supporting the financial analysis aspects of the US&C entities, including but not limited to the compilation, analysis, and submission/reporting of monthly financial forecasts and the annual budget. Additional responsibilities include supporting the integrity of business area/legal entity financial results and processes to ensure the accurate reporting of financial results and maintenance of compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley legislative and Corporate internal controls. The person will assist with other cross-functional oversight and partnering with functions and ad-hoc analysis as well. In addition to the finance support, the Manager-US&C Accounting & Finance will also support the general ledger side of the house, including GL improvement opportunities, strategic analysis, review of reconciliations and reconciliation software and approach optimization.
Specific responsibilities of the Manager-US&C Accounting & Finance will include, but not be limited to:
1. Assist US Controller in the preparation and analysis of month financials, forecasts and the annual budget. Provide internal management reporting and performance variance analysis. Maintain integrity of financial information
2. Coordinate submission of monthly internal deliverables to the VP Finance. Coordinate the review and submission of various routine and special Corporate reporting requests including the quarterly supplemental files, tax, audit, SOX, insurance data, etc.
3. Drive continuous improvement of the forecasting process to drive transparency, streamline workload, ensure accuracy, and accountability surrounding all key performance metrics including stretch and long-term objectives. Specific focuses will include driving Top-Line Growth, Margin Expansion, Cash Flow Improvements and improved Functional Management Reporting
4. Assist US Controller and Global FP&A Manager in providing independent oversight of the integrity of business area/legal entity financial results and processes to ensure the proper and accurate accounting and reporting of financial forecasts and results
5. Perform monthly closing and reporting activities in a timely manner.
6. Ensure timeliness of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including some preparation and review responsibilities.
7. Coordinate Qualitrol s Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and testing compliance program and assist in ongoing review and monitoring of actual versus Corporate mandated internal controls. Ensures accounting conforms to GAAP and meets SOX requirements.
8. Generate internal management reporting and performance variance analysis. Effectively communicate with US Controller and certain members of senior management, provide business intelligence and proactively highlight performance issues and trends. Partner with the business.
9. Effectively interface with Qualitrol s site and Corporate Finance teams to achieve essential duties.
10. Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
BS or MBA in Accounting
CPA or CMA (Accounting certification strongly preferred, if not, certification in-process is a must)
Minimum 4 years of experience in public or private accounting setting
Extensive US GAAP experience
Results driven and willing to take initiative.
Strong communication skills (written/oral/presentations).
Have a high sense of urgency
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Proven ability to influence others at all levels and across functional responsibilities.
Ability to drive initiatives across multiple sites and functional responsibilities.
Strong technical accounting background (preferably in a manufacturing environment).
Capabilities to lead and manage people with a collaborative style.
Advanced analytical, business modelling, ERP System experience (Oracle/Hyperion preferred).
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company, with a $6B portfolio of market-leading brands. We develop and deliver essential technology for the people who create, implement and accelerate progress. And we achieve this through our people. Our globally diverse team of 24,000 employees is united by a common culture rooted in Fortive Business System (FBS). Exceptional people thrive at Fortive because we build extraordinary teams for extraordinary results. We recruit, develop and retain the best talent available. We shape the future. We innovate to fuel our customers success, building better businesses and propelling progress. We are driven to do better. We emphasize continuous improvement and nonstop learning. We are team-oriented. We work together, and we win together. We create an environment based on integrity and action, not politics and bureaucracy.
Job:Finance / Accounting
Loading some great jobs for you...