As a Manager, you?ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
5 year(s) with 3 years working as a front end UI Developer
Certification(s) Required :
CPA, Admission to the Bar OR one of the following: Enrolled Agent, PhD in Computer Science/Information Science or STEM equivalent, Professional Certification in Project Management (PMP), Six Sigma Black Belt/Lean Black Belt/Master Black Belt, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), Certified Software Tester (CSTE), UX Certificate - Nielson Norman Group, Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) or equivalent institutional Data Science program, Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Management Information Systems, Computer and Information Science
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Utilizing knowledge of all UX stages, including; initial concepts, user-flows, functional UI prototypes, HTML/CSS coding, and hand-off specifications to developers;
- Explaining complex UI concepts to non-designers, and demo working UI code to executive leadership and development teams;
- Creating working HTML/CSS prototypes to communicate interaction and UI design concepts;
- Utilizing knowledge of DevExpress, DevExtreme, and HandsOnTable;
- Presenting and defending of prototypes and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders; and,
- Establishing and promoting HTML/CSS guidelines, industry leading practices and standards by contributing to our PwC Tax Technology UI library.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Responsive design, benefits, code, and layout strategies;
- Bootstrap, and experience using similar frameworks;
- Advanced HTML/CSS UI coding skills with a strong portfolio;
- Creation of wireframes, storyboards, user-flows, process-flows and sitemaps;
- Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar visual design / wireframing tools;
- Axure, UXPin, or similar prototyping tools;
- .NET applications and teams;
- Agile/Scrum development process;
?- UI coding skills and knowledge of complex user interactions; and,
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
Loading some great jobs for you...