Loading some great jobs for you...
Pro Staff is currently looking to fill an opening for a full time Accounts Payable Coordinator position. The qualified candidate in this position will be responsible for the processing of company invoices and will be expected to perform each duty accurately and efficiently. An associate's or bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field is preferred. In place of a degree, 3-5 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma/GED.
- Excellent written, oral, and interdepartmental communication.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite, mainly Word and Excel.
- Must possess a high degree of confidentiality with department and company information.
- Problem solving - Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner while gathering and analyzing information skillfully.
- Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, writes clearly and informatively with the ability to edit work for grammatical errors.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and inspires the trust of others.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures, completes administrative tasks correctly and on time, and supports organization's goals and values.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities while using time efficiently.
To hear more about this great opportunity, contact Pro Staff at 218-###-####, apply online at Prostaff.com or in person, or send in your resume/contact information to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ].
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.