Premier Wealth Advisor II
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) [position title] within PNC's [name of division] organization, you will be based in [city/state location of position].Job ProfilePosition Overview
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Wealth Advisor II within PNC's Wealth Management organization, you will be based in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Introduces and advises on appropriate products and services in banking, fiduciary and investments. Supports client management activities with clients and prospective clients. Additionally, responsible for maintaining and growing assets under management
- Determines action plan through thorough discovery of client needs to deliver an exceptional client experience. Advises on all business segment capabilities and offerings, including banking, fiduciary and investments. Ensures a strong client commitment and advocacy by delivering proactive and responsive service to meet client goals.
- Maintains and grows assets under management. Meets with clients both on and off bank premises. Identifies bank products and services as sales opportunities. Prospects for new clients by asking for referrals from existing clients. Cultivates a network through social contacts and community participation and develops a network of external Centers of Influence.
- Maintains timely, accurate and complete sales/client relationship management, banking, fiduciary and/or investment administration tasks as determined by the business. Ensures the execution of team processes.
- Responsible for risk management and the resolution of legal and compliance related issues for assigned accounts. Communicates with clients, solves problems, and escalates anticipated or known client issues/concerns.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Client Relationship Management – Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Fiduciary Responsibilities – Knowledge of tools and facilities for fiduciary products and services; ability to design, develop, and support fiduciary responsibilities and transactions.
Investment Consulting – Knowledge of and ability to use various techniques to design and implement investment strategies according to investment objectives as well as to provide effective portfolio management and to maximize investment returns.
Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Products and Services – Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Selling. – Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. At least 3 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.Education
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...