Interim Chief Accounting Officer
PKF O'Connor Davies in New York, NY
- Industry: Accounting - Accounting Management
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $205,500.00 - 205,500.00 / Year*
Our client, a hospitality firm with a strong internatioinal presence, is seeking an Interim Chief Accounting Officer to join their organization and oversee the technical accounting team.
- Report directly to the chief financial officer (CFO)
- Oversee the accounting department and technical accounting team in terms of GAAP, IFRS, Partnership accounting.
- Liaise with the outside auditors throughout the process.
- Manage external reporting team to investors, lenders & senior management issuance of monthly and quarterly financials.
- Create accounting strategies to maximize profits.
- Support international Director of Tax.
- Regularly examine financial statements and ensure they are accurate and free of any errors.
- Interact w/corporate department heads, senior management and corporate accounting team.
- Make sure all financial data adheres to current tax laws and regulations
- Represent the accounting department at board meetings
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or finance
- MUST HAVE THIER CPA
- 10+ years experience in a senior accounting position
- Advanced knowledge of professional accounting software
- Extensive business experience and strategic knowledge
- Skilled in Microsoft suite; proficient in complex accounting systems
- Highly skilled in budgeting and bookkeeping
- Knowledge of Oracle a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) a MUST
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near New York, NY!