Peraton in Alexandria, VA
- Industry: Accounting - Corporate Accounting - Senior
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $84,740.00 - 129,450.00 / Year*
What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
What you'll do
Track funding obligations and expenditures across multiple appropriations.
- Assist with preparation of various funding documentation tasks as needed.
- Complete scheduled and ad-hoc reports and analysis on status of funds, and program submissions.
- Comply with applicable Federal, DoD, and local regulations and procedures.
You'd be a great fit if
You have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a business-related field such as economics, finance, or management or a HS school diploma with 6 years of relevant experience
You have 5 years of MS Excel experience.
- You have 1 - 2 years of experience with databases, database concepts, and SQL
It'd be even better if you
Have knowledge of the Defense Program, Planning, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) Lifecycle
Have strong time-management and organizational skills
Have strong verbal and written communication skills
Have a strong ability to multitask
Have strong team player and people skills
- Have a strong ability to operate independently with little guidance
What you'll get
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
SECURITY CLEARANCE This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
At Peraton, we're at the forefront of delivering the next breakthrough in national security, every day. We're the partner of choice to help solve some of the world's most daunting challenges. How? By thinking differently. We're not mired in the past. We look at all problems with fresh eyes. We look past the obvious to bring the best talent, tech, and ideas together to completely transform how problems are solved. So bring your unique ideas, your entrepreneurial spirit, and your drive to succeed. Get ready to be part of something bigger. Get ready to do the can't be done.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!