Our client has been rated by the San Francisco Business times as one of the '100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area', This firm offers a unique environment between Attorneys and staff that fosters team work and collaboration. If you thought a work/life balance and a good salary were mutually exclusive then you will want to apply for this unique opportunity.
Our client is seeking a full-time Billing Coordinator to join its Accounting Department. The Billing Coordinator ensures the accurate and timely issuance of invoices to clients by compiling and classifying invoices, coordinating review by billing partners and preparing and mailing final invoices.
- Process all invoices for payment, including general ledger coding and scanning.
- Generate, prepare and distribute monthly pre-bills.
- Ensure accuracy in billing information as stated in the engagement letter, outside counsel guidelines and partner instructions.
- Generate and finalize invoices.
- Prepare electronic invoices and ensure successful submission to various e-billing vendors.
- Communicate with attorneys and clients regarding electronic matter setups, monthly accruals and matter budget approvals.
- Assist with various client requests including budgets, special reporting and any ad-hoc billing assignments.
- Assist with collections and payment follow-ups as needed.
- Apply daily cash receipt, deposit checks and prepare cash on hand reports.
- Generate monthly in-house prebills and invoices.
- 3+ years of experience in a law firm.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, as well as of the workflow of billing procedures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with accounting software, preferably Elite Enterprise or Aderant.
- Familiarity with various e-billing vendors and generating LEDES files.
- Experience using MS Excel, Outlook and Word is required.
Salary: Up to 80K. Can be flexible depending on years of experience.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...