Corporate Accountant / Financial Analyst.
Employment Type: Full-Time
OSI Group, LLC, a food processing company, provides food products and solutions for the food industry. OSI Group, LLC was founded in 1909. As a premier global food provider, the OSI Group partners with the world’s leading foodservice and retail food brands to provide concept-to-table solutions that delight consumers around the globe. At the core of our company is an entrepreneurial passion and agility that brings curiosity and a can-do ethic to customer collaborations.
Responsible for performing a variety of complex accounting and financial analysis processes including, but not limited to monthly and annual closing, journal entries, data analysis, reporting, reconciliation, financial statement preparation, fixed assets, budgets, forecasts, external audit and compliance coordination.
Acts as an internal Business Partner to others.
- Perform “closing of the books” functions. Play a significant role to prepare, review, post or support others with journal entries, account reconciliations, variance analysis and financial reporting.
- Perform deep dive reviews of profit and cost centers, highlighting key drivers and/or abnormalities while resolving problems effectively through identification of root causes.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations, research reconciling items, and resolve discrepancies.
- Assist with leasing, fixed assets, allocations and/or related party group of companies accounting duties.
- Provide fact based information for financial decisions by preparing and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports. Ensure and assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards while managing details from a variety of different sources.
- Assist, prepare and own assigned duties for annual audits, tax preparation and other regulatory compliance requests including coordination with plant controllers or other assigned functional areas.
- Participate in the budget and forecast processes.
- Acts as a business partner to others. Prepares management reporting and analysis and effectively tailors the communication of accounting information to a variety of audiences including Global FP&A.
- Assist with continuous evaluation of business processes and procedures to improve efficiency and ensure standardization including Global Finance Projects at the same time fostering a positive, energizing, optimistic and fun environment.
- Evaluate internal controls, identify risks, and recommend remediation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.S. Accountancy required
- Position requires the physical agility to perform continuous lifting up to 15 pounds, bending, squatting, pushing, pulling, stretching/reaching, use hands or fingers, talk, hear, feel objects, tools, controls and standing/walking on concrete flooring.
- Vision abilities include close vision to a computer screen.
- Work is generally performed within a business professional office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- Ability to work long work hours as needed to meet business deliverables.
- 1-3 years accounting work experience preferred.
- CPA licensure or pursuing designation is desired but not required.
- Advanced Excel and the MS suite of products is required, including experience with Pivot Tables.
- Experience with SAP ERP, HFM, Sage Fixed Assets and One Stream systems are a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting practices plus learned skills in the application of general accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to change style or approach in response to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles.
- Effective communication skills to work across multiple levels of the organization and keep others informed of pertinent information up, down and laterally.
- Exhibit in words and actions personal leadership competencies such as organizing to win, driving alignment and inspiring / energizing others.
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a developed, structured team while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exhibits professional maturity including ethical, honest, and trustworthy discipline with confidential information.
- Soft Skills- Must be career minded, seeking continued growth as well as a team player. Willing to help out wherever and whenever needed. Approaches new assignments with a “can do” attitude.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...