Tax Manager (Corporate/Partnership)
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Opsahl Dawson, we are proud to be ushering in a new age of accounting built around:
- The latest tools and technology
- A paperless, eco-conscious office
- Partnerships with clients focused on long-term success
- The best and most experienced CPAs in the area
As one of the fastest-growing firms in Vancouver, WA, we are excited to be expanding our team with an experienced Tax Manager for our Corporate/Partnership department.
We believe our company is only as good as our people, so our new Tax Manager must embody our values, be passionate about providing trusted service to clients, and have the skills and experience required to succeed.
Why You Will Love Working at Opsahl Dawson
We believe in work-life balance.
That is why it is a priority for our firm to provide flexible work schedules that take advantage of the best and latest technology.
We offer our team members:
- Medical/dental insurance coverage
- 401 (k) + company match
- Firm paid CPE
- Flexible schedules and remote work
- Standing desks
Our Corporate/Partnership Tax Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a client list, providing top-notch customer service with the goal of helping our clients and their businesses succeed
- Reviewing corporate and individual tax returns and providing tax planning services
- Contributing to training and staff development programs and initiatives
Education & Experience Requirements
- Must be a licensed CPA
- 5+ years of public accounting experience or equivalent (emphasis in corporate and partnership tax)
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Strong project management and technical skills
- Must have great interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to attract clients and maintain a referral network
- Ability to maintain client relationships by initiating client contact throughout the year and having a long-term focus
Loading some great jobs for you...