CFO/VICE PRESIDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES
Ocean State Job Lot in Benton, AR
- Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance - General Operational Manager
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $100,370.00 - 180,640.00 / Year*
The Chief Financial Officer/Vice President, Financial Services, serves as a key member of the Senior Management Team, which is responsible for overall leadership of the organization. The CFO/VP has overall responsibility for all aspects of accounting and financial management of the organization. The CFO/VP, Financial Services is specifically responsible for strategic and operational leadership of the Finance, Revenue Cycle, Business Office, and Health Information Management Departments in support of the healthcare organization.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance required. CPA, CMA, Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is highly preferred. FHFMA certification is also preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of progressive accounting, finance and management experience required, preferably in a hospital or healthcare organization.
- Experience could be gained as CFO or Controller in a small to medium-sized independent organization, or for a hospital within a larger health system. Experience could also be gained from a CPA firm with significant hospital or healthcare clients.
- Strong operational accounting/financial leadership experience is preferred, ideally to include patient financial services and revenue cycle analysis.
- Proven experience with lean or other process improvement initiatives is highly preferred.
- Proven skills in cost analysis, forecasting and financial modeling is required. Understanding of the reimbursement impact of shifting from volume to value-based care.
Associated topics: associate director, controller, director, financial director, manage, operational manager, senior director, supervise, supply, vice president
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!