- New York Life
- $95,430.00 -157,490.00/year*
354 W 31st St
A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. It?s a career journey you can be proud of, and you?ll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortune?s World?s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation. It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses ?Be Good At Life.? To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
The Technology Audit Senior Associate will coordinate internal and external audit engagements on behalf of the 2nd Line of Defense in IT Risk and Security, to enhance audit relationships, ensure accuracy and consistency when providing information to the auditors, and ensure audit requirements are addressed through policies, standards and procedures.The Technology Audit Senior Associate will also coordinate MAR/SOX work and certifications. He/she will work with IT Risk and Security as well as divisions across Technology, and the lines of business.
- Coordinate, review and approve Technology and IT Risk and Security submissions in response to scheduled internal and external audits.
- Ensures audits are performed in accordance with regulatory, departmental and professional standards.
- Coordinate review activity and matrix manage colleagues to drive timely responses.
- Review information prior to submission for completeness and accuracy.
- Analyze findings and provide guidance regarding risk remediation.
- Produce reports on issue progress, results of reviews, and the overall risk portfolio.
- Coordinate ongoing monitoring and tracking of remediation to ensure successful and timely completion.
- Liaise with the 1st line of Defense in Technology and other Technology and business areas, as needed.
- Maintain deep understanding of organization wide objectives, interactions, issues and risks.
- Serve as a contact to senior management on audits.
- Create/maintain calendar of audits.
- Create/maintain repository of all audit responses and documents provided utilizing a GRC tool.
- Create/maintain process documents to facilitate audits.
- Create/maintain repository of key internal audit contacts.
- Establish/manage a communication/reporting process for audits.
- Help prepare reports of audit findings for the IT Risk Committee, Technologys SLT, and the Boards Audit Committee.
- Manage activities, review and approve responses for MAR/SOX work and control certifications.
- Work with 2nd Line of Defense Risk Assessment staff, as needed.
- Work with and assist the Security and Risk Regulatory Coordinator, as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years IT auditing or IT Risk experience in financial or insurance environments.
- Proven technical knowledge of Information Security principles and processes.
- Good technical knowledge of applicable Standards and regulatory requirements including, MAR/SOX, NIST, and ISO27000.
- Good technical knowledge in risk identification and mitigation.
- A broad technical understanding of the operating systems and applications within IT.
- Experience with network, infrastructure, database, or systems and application security.
- Proven experience in a Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to understand and handle complex and diversified work.
- Ability to function independently with limited direction.
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) ###-####.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...