The Customer Master Administrator provides customer data set-up and maintenance support services to the Order Quality and Order Management Teams. The Administrator will achieve and maintain proficiency in data standards in the Sales force, Oracle and OLM systems, and will serve as a resource for customer data integration initiatives. Attention to detail and maintaining addressing standards are essential for this position.
* Process all new customer account setups and maintenance in support of Neopost and Hasler equipment orders with a high level of accuracy within a timely fashion in accordance with departmental guidelines. * Research returned invoices due to invalid address information, update customer account and resend invoice to customer's corrected address. * Welcome each new customer to Neopost USA and verify address information. * Document, assess and triage all business user production and data issues encountered by business units involving the Oracle Customer database, and customer name and address data integration programs; Submit User Support Requests as needed. * Support complex customer account builds or re-builds as needed. * Create, update and communicate Oracle customer maintenance procedures and best-practice documentation. * Participates in the planning and execution of territory changes as directed. * Analyze and identify root causes of customer data gaps or deficiencies in the order-to-contract cycle; the contract-to-invoice cycle and the integration path from Oracle to ancillary systems. * Audit customer data-related transactions as directed, and provide associated feedback to staff and management. * Comply with any necessary overtime requirements, based on the business needs. * Work on special projects and other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
* High School diploma and related experience and/or training required. * Experience in creating and maintaining data in transactional mainframe systems. * Ability to effectively communicate and bridge information between technical and business resources. * Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while handing interruptions and working under pressure. * Must be able to work independently while maintaining high productivity. * Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Sales Force, Oracle, OLM, OLS, and ATLAS environments.
Neopost USA's 4 Core Values
Neopost USA actively seeks candidates who:
* Focus on Customers * Foster Teamwork * Promote Innovation * Drive to Succeed
What Neopost USA Offers You:
* Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance * 401(k) Retirement Plans --Company Match Offered * Life & Disability Insurance --Company Sponsored * Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays * Career & Leadership Development * Tuition Reimbursement Program * Veteran Programs * Company Sponsored Diversity Groups
Click HERE to learn more about Neopost USA!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.