Senior Staff Accountant (Long Beach)
Compensation: $95,430.00 - $157,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Audit and Accounting
- Assist in the preparation of compiled, reviewed and audited financial statements
- Assist in audits of financial statements.
- Prepare or review writeups
- Prepare or review sales tax and payroll tax returns
- Prepare Federal and State business tax returns (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC's), Individual returns, non-profits and fiduciary returns
- Review tax returns for accuracy, minimization of tax liability, available tax credits, and tax provision.
- Respond to client inquires, Internal Revenue Service, State and Local tax notices.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Public accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA or CPA track preferred
- 7-10 years of progressive public accounting experience
- Self starter
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible work hours, family atmosphere
- Team player
Loading some great jobs for you...