What makes working at Mondelez International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Purpose of the role :
Coordinate Real Estate and Facilities Management regional spending budgets, and maintain accuracy of its data and set up in system to enable robust financial forecasting and reporting
+ Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop robust annual REFM budget for the region
+ Load all regional REFM budgets into the corporate system
+ Raise Purchase Orders for all REFM spend in the region
+ Follow up with vendors to ensure timely submission of invoices
+ Verify invoices and execute Goods Receipts
+ Liaise with finance to ensure correct and timely accruals
+ Review spend data from the corporate system for accuracy
+ Work with required teams to insure timely correction of data as required
+ Analyze spend data and determine trends to enable robust forecasting
+ Support regional REFM team on ad hoc reporting and analysis
* Financial or accounting background.
* Strong understanding of budgeting, accounting and purchasing procedures.
* High competency with managing & analysing financial information and data
* Ability to quickly understand processes, procedures and systems
* Strong analytical thinking
* Good reporting skills to multiple deadlines
* Customer focused approach
* Drive for operational excellence
* Strive to improve ways of working and crush complexity where possible
* Ability to work independently as well as part of wider virtual team
* Good communication skills
* Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
We reserve the right to close the application process early, should sufficient volumes be received.
**Job:** Real Estate & Facilities Management
**Primary Location:** EU-GB-England-Birmingham
**Other Locations:** EU-CH-Zurich-Zurich, EU-SK-Bratislava-Bratislava, EU-GB-England-Middlesex, EU-PL-Mazowieckie-Warsaw