Michael Page in Addison, TX
- Industry: Accounting - Corporate Accounting - Senior
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $81,330.00 - 126,990.00 / Year*
* Perform and support monthly close and year end close process duties.
- Preparation, maintenance and booking of journal entries, general ledger accounts and transactions.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations as assigned to analyze, review, research and resolve discrepancies.
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions
- Training and reviewing work product of staff accountant
- Maintain compliance with local, state and federal reporting requirements
- Maintain accurate, timely and well organized computer and paper files and supporting documentation for areas of responsibility.
- Identify, develop, implement and maintain systems, policies and procedures to promote appropriate internal controls, best practices and efficient and cost-effective processes.
- Assist staff, management and internal/external partners with issues resolution.
- Monitor areas of responsibility on a continual basis to identify process and efficiency improvements (e. g. , automation).
- Assist with annual financial audit by providing support for items selected by external auditors and analysis.
The Successful Applicant
* Undergraduate degree (B.S. or equivalent) in Accounting.
- Minimum of 4 years progressive accounting experience.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups and handling large amounts of data) required. * Must be comfortable working in a high volume, data-intensive environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Professional Series (Excel, Word and Outlook) and the ability to quickly learn and use job-specific computer programs.
What's on Offer
- Long-term growth
- Amazing company culture
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Addison, TX!