Trade Finance Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our client is looking for a result and customer oriented Trade Finance Administrator who will be responsible for Standby L/Cs and bank guarantees.
Our client is an international Financial Services institution with over 25,000 employees globally.
- Issue and amending standby Letters of credit and bank guarantees
- Processing Standby letters of credit and bank guarantees that are approved
- Provide and maintain daily customer contact
- Advise relationship managers on available products.
- Book transactions
- Bill customers for fees.
- Maintaining the portfolio and following up on transactions
- Bill customers for fees and ensure that fees are received and booked accurately.
- Ensure transactions are posted correctly and rectify any errors.
A Successful Trade Finance Administrator will have:
- 5+ years of experience in Trade Finance- Standby Letters of credit and guarantees
- Bachelor's degree
- UCP, URDG, ISP rules knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Our client offers a competitive base salary for Trade Finance Administrators in the New York City Area. Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...